Happy Birthday to My Sister Esther!




It is my sister Esther's 30th Birthday today!! YIPPPEEE - Happy Birthday Beautiful Sister! Esther and I have had a lot of adventures throughout the years, I have soo many really fond and FUN memories of time spent with her, especially from the last 10 years! My sister Esther is someone who truly lives out CARPE DIEM, her being someone who TRULY SEIZES every moment that comes her way, seizing each moment with style and laughter! She is someone who enjoys her latte in the morning to dept of her soul, and someone who at the same time would take the opportunity to get to know a complete stranger regardless of their age and make them feel like they are the most important person in the world! She is also someone who CELEBRATES a new outfit, yet equally celebrates a new outfit she has bought for one of her nieces or nephews, one of her sisters or brothers, or for one of her parents!! My sister Esther is one of the most GENEROUS people I know, her having blessed complete strangers with gifts, her having blessed families in Africa, and her blessing me, my kids and my whole family with endless amounts of thougtful gifts! Actually typically when I do get compliments on my clothes, they are 99.9% of the time clothes bought for me by my beautiful sister :) Not only is Esther an AMAZING woman, friend and sister, she is also an AMAZING aunt and is a SUPER STAR to all of my kids! They LOVE her soo much because she soo much loves them, intentionally in every way possible! She ROCKS their world, and ROCKS MY WORLD!!! We ALL miss her and wish she lived closer ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazing, smart, fun, sweet, kind, caring, generous, adventorous, and BEAUTIFUL sister, beautiful on the inside and out!!!

Comments