Blog Going Private!!

(PLEASE KEEP Ella's Passport in your PRAYERS ... this picture is of Ella (far left) with 2 of her friends who are also "only" waiting for their passports in order to come HOME ...)
A new year often and perhaps should brings new changes!!

One of these changes that has been on my heart is to make the blog private!! This is not because I feel like I need to know everyone personally who reads the blog!! It has more to do with the way that my own heart is wired ... I know my friends will know what I mean without me having to explain!

2008 brought soooooooooo many faith journeys for our family ... WOW ... and WOW to God's faithfulness and provision in 2008! I would have to say that it might have been one of my BIGGEST faith growing years ... at least in many years ...

We do not anticipate 2009 to be as eventful (Lord willing) as we are "almost" done the paperchase for our sweet waiting Ella ... we are anticipating 2009 to be a year of TRANSITION, ADJUSTMENT, and ATTACHMENT ...


Soooooo if you read this blog (and I might not know you do) and you want to continue ... it is time to come out of the woods :) Within the next couple of days it will go private and I will "TRY" to send an invite to EVERYONE who I know reads the blog :) If I don't send you an e-mail please don't think it is because I don't want you to read the blog ... it is either because I don't have your e-mail or because I think you don't read the blog :)

My heart is still to HUMBLY share my heart as God leads and works in my life and that of my family ... with family, friends, friends of friends, and friends through the adoption on-line community ... giving all GLORY to my Creator, Father, Savior, God, and King!!

Sorry for the inconvenience of having to sign in for all you non-bloggers out there ...

Tremble before Him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns!" Let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them! Then the trees of the forest will sing, they will sing for joy before the LORD, for He comes to judge the earth. Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; his love endures forever. Cry out, "Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your Holy name, that we may glory in your praise." Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. 1 Chronicles 16

Comments

Julee said…
I want to stay in your "club" of blog readers!! Not sure if you know me..but I have loved following your families story. You can see some about our family on my blog...site listed below


Grace and peace to you,
Julee
bride to Mike
mommy to many
including 8 from Ethiopia
waiting for two more

http://stillwaterjulee.blogspot.com/
Melinda said…
I would love to still follow your blog. I don't think I have ever left a comment but Carrie and Abbie both know who I am. We are with AAI and currently waiting for our daughter to come home.
Melinda said…
Forgot to leave my email.
momtoo2girls@yahoo.com
Erin said…
Maria, I would love to be able to still watch your beautiful family grow. Please add me to your blog list. I think you have my email, if not, send it to my school one. Thanks!
The Rose Family said…
Hi there! I am amazed at reading about how God is working in your lives and would love to continue to read your blog!

Sarah Rose

superrosesmom@gmail.com

http://therosefamilyadventures.blogspot.com/
Kristin said…
Maria,

I would be very sad to lose this connection with you and your precious family, so if you would include me I would love it!

Praying and praying for all those passports!!!!!!!!!

Kristin
mrs.popperspenguins@yahoo.com
Jen said…
Maria, I would love to continue to keep up with your beautiful family if that is alright.

My email is arizonadavidson@yahoo.com

Jennine
Rebecca said…
Maria- praying, praying praying for Ella's passport!
I most definitely want to follow your journey. We are in the same place with 2009 being a year of transition and attachment.
Much Love to your family.

rebecca.caswell@weavingfamilies.com
Anonymous said…
Dear Maria & Sam, you are in our thoughts on this very special day (30th) - unfortunately we are unable to contact you otherwise. Big hugs & kisses to all. Will contact you once back home. Please add us to your "fanclub", we would love to keep in touch. Blessings and love.
Heidi, George, Ellen, Marina & Yvonne
Momto16 said…
I would love to continue to read your blog:
sisters3designs@aol.com

Blessings,
Sarah :)
Shonni said…
Hello, I would love to still be able to read your blog...I am a mother to 10, married 20 years to my sweet guy and praying for more blessins from the Lord.
Thank you so much,
Shonni
http://nationsaroundourtable.blogspot.com/
Kristin said…
Me too, me too!
kjagodzinske@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Maria,
I found your blog through Allison's. I find your blog both encouraging and inspiring. I would love to continue to read about you and your family and the amazing things God has done through your journey.
Rob and Keri Hull
Nashville

keriahull@yahoo.com
Alliwoo said…
I read it! Please send me an invite :)
Lisa Michele said…
Thanks for the invite. I look forward to all that the Lord has in store for the Beacon House kids this year! We will have to get the girls together for some play dates after they get settled!!! Oh what fun will that be!
In Him,
Lisa
Cheryl said…
Hi Maria-Don't our girls look sweet together! I can't wait to take that same picture of them HERE! We will have to get them together and do that SOON! Wouldn't it be great if we all got to go get them together - in the next couple of weeks! What a blast we would all have! Praying for passports! :) Cheryl