GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
THANK YOU Jesus for the MIRACLE of our son!
THANK Y OU Jesus for AMAZING Romana and her team!
THANK YOU Jesus for AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Heidi, George and their girls!
THANK YOU to ALL of you who PRAYED!!!
Kody Michael is now LEGALLY our son in Ghana!!!
The judge GRANTED our adoption!!!
Jesus took care of all of the details, and our familie's adoption journey has taken the next BIG step!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We love you Kody Michael!

Comments

K said…
TEARS! :) :) :)
Yay! Yay! Yay!
PTL!
Love,
K and all my lovelies
Anonymous said…
Tears of joy!!!
He is just gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for sharing his photos. I know you can't wait to hold him!!
With JOY!
Rebecca
Ericka said…
Congratulations!!!!!
He is absolutely adorable!!!!
A. Gillispie said…
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you! And LOVE the pics! My goodness he looks absolutely amazing!
Anita
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!! We share in your joy and know that he will bring you much happiness!!

Love the De Smit family (Heidi's parents, brother and sister).

Much love
Oh my oh my oh my!!! The Blaske's are doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!
I can not wait to hold his little-ness again and pray a new prayer of THANKSGIVING over his sweet life! As you prepare to go and "collect" him (like Victoria would say :O) we will COVER you and Heidi's family as the joy and tears will be PLENTY!!!
Great is your faithfulness oh God my Father!
We REJOICE with you! I can hear your voice doing the YIIIIIIPPPPEEEE...YAAAAAAHOOOOOO!
The Blaske Bunch!
Momto16 said…
Yeah!!!!!!!
I love all the pictures, he is just adorable. We are going to continue to pray for a smooth finishing steps before travel! :)
Wow... that was SO fast! What a huge blessing to make it through court.
Blessings,
Sarah
Madison Hill said…
Yeah! He is so beautiful. What an amazing time. Our family will pray for yours as you make plans to go and get him!
Allison
Elizabeth said…
Hallelujah!!! Praise Be!!!! Wow- Maria I am SOOO incredibly happy for you guys- and I CAN'T WAIT to meet your beautiful baby boy!
Love,
Anonymous said…
Cogratulations and blessings to you and know he will bring you great joy!!!
Much love
(Georges Sisters)
Lizzie, and Marica.
Mwa:-)