Day 4 in Ghana ... we still feel IMMENSELY BLESSED!


*
I don't think I need to add any words to this post! And in case you are wondering, nope there is no Picture People here! We were getting Kody's visa pictures done and I thought the white background would be cute! The photo place was literally a outhouse size portable on the side of the dirt road ... literally!



THANK YOU Jesus for our amazing new son! THANK YOU for intervening in Kody's life and in ours! THANK YOU for taking care of EVERYTHING! THANK YOU for YOUR GOODNESS!!!!!



We would like to give Kody the nickname "Sweets" just like the one we gave Bella when she was just a few days old! Kody's personality already seems to be a lot like his sister Bella!

Comments

Unknown said…
Praise & Glory ALL TO GOD! God is so awesome!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day for you!! And a gift for us here to see your photos and read your posts! THANK YOU!

Continuing to pray not only for your family but for Romana and all involved!!

In Him,
Kathy
Moses' mom :)
The Princess said…
Thank you for sharing your trip with us via the blog. The poverty and living conditions literally take your breath away. I remember the feelings of shame that I felt for not living every second of my life in America in total praise and thankfulness to God and how much He has lavished upon us. Find out how much it costs to build a well and when we can start. I agree that it is not a matter of "if" but "when" we must do this!
K said…
I think 'Sweets' is a perfect fit.
We are praying for you guys!
love,
K :)