Camping ...

I look at this picture and think "how many" are missing?


We have a picture like this when we were a family of 3 with only 1 child, truly at that time FULLY believing that we only ever would be a family of 4 (I found the picture and thought it would be fun to share it)! I thought it would be fun to do another one! We'll have to do another one when Kody comes home!

Now we are sooooo passionate about adoption and caring for God's precious orphans, I at times wonder what the life God is calling us to live and what our family will look like 10 to 20 years from now!
140 MILLION orphans ...
We went camping this week with some AMAZING & WONDERFUL friends! I'm hoping they don't mind that we put a picture of them on our blog :) WOW, has God repeatedly blessed us through their friendship, on so many different levels, on so many different occassions! THANK YOU FRIENDS! In addition, they (as do a few others of our close friends) share our passion for the orphans and for living faith to end poverty ... so in addition, they are also friends who INSPIRE us through the way they live their lives ... and they also help normalize and spur on our dreams and life ... as too many times other people do not understand and in our mind file us in their "crazy" category!!! On some level I take this as a compliment ... as I truly more and more want my life to be one of RADICAL FAITH ... one where God gets ALL THE GLORY!!! I want to do MY PART in living faith to end poverty!






Comments

TLM said…
Sam and Maria,

I am thinking of you family often. I appreciate your encouraging and uplifting blog entries. Your family inspires me and it was such a blessing to meet you guys and hold your big boy! I can't wait for us to all get together someday, reunion style! God Bless you and your journey. Know that you are being lifted up from South Texas!

Grace,
Tanya
Maria....Again you bless me! Living in the "Crazy" catagory is really another way of saying "living on the FRONT LINES of BATTLE" and we consider it a blessing to be armored up and standing next to you all!
FUN FUN pics of your camping!
Here is to many more photos with growing and growing families!
Carrie <><