2 Negative Tests!


Okay, so my pictures have nothing to do with my post title :)
2 NEGATIVE tyhpoid tests, and ONLY ONE more to go!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Then, my pick line comes OUT!!!!!!!

AND I can put "typhoid" BEHIND me and fully focus on getting stronger!

Which means I can swim, shower without a bag on my arm, and lift WHATEVER I want with my left arm :) Might not seem like a big deal, but we are a swimming family! As a family we go swimming as much as we can :)

Did I say YIPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!

I did try VERY HARD convincing the nurse after my 2nd negative test to take out the pick line, but to my disappointment, she would not do it without a doctor's order :(

Okay, so the pictures ...
They are taken at one of my FAVORITE parks, and really one of my FAVORITE spots to go! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the ocean, and ALL the views at this park are so beautiful and stunning! Going to this park blesses my spirit and fills me up!

The kids also LOVE it as we usually have a picnic, turn over rocks and look for crabs, look for shells, play at the park, go for a walk exploring, bike to the end of the dock/trail, run up a steep hill, and sit on a dock and count all of the boats :)

Well, guess what!!!
Kody GOT TO GO :)It was his FIRST TIME!
And I think he loved it as much as me :)
He wanted to take off exploring ... :)
(Bella was in school)



Comments

Jen said…
Yea! Hang in there- what a wild ride this has been. I was so worried about you and am glad to see the typoid fever tests are negative.
Awesome pictures- your kids are so adorable and Kody looks so happy!!

Jennine
Lisa Michele said…
Jumping for joy, singing praises to the Father! Yeah for two negative tests! So glad to hear the good news that you are feeling better.

Blessings,

Lisa (Monica's mom)
K said…
WONDERFUL news!