The JOY of the Lord!

I have somewhere to SLEEP for ALL of the nights!!!!! The nice lady at SIMS booked me 2 nights at WEC for me (THANK YOU JESUS for this) ... I'll be with Heidi & George for 2 nights (YIPPEE), SIMS for 2 nights, and WEC for 2 nights!!
YIPPPEEEE!!

I was "starting" to get a bit worried ...

I know silly and "ye of little faith!" God who planned this whole trip, WILL take care of the details! He does love me that much, and would not want me sleeping out in the street :)

If truth be told, I have had a difficult time wrapping my mind around this trip! Although I leave tomorrow, I don't think I quite believe it (I TRULY believed Sam was going & not until January)! And if truth be told, the enemy is working really hard to take away the joy that I KNOW will be in this trip! Don't forget that I am a mommy of FOUR kids all under the age of 6, one who is the MOST ADORABLE baby boy that I know, who has only been home for 4+ months!!! Ohhhhhhh, my heart!!

So again ... my meditation has been Isaiah 40:31 "those that WAIT UPON THE LORD, WILL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH!!!!!" And I keep praying, "God you know my heart & you know I can't do this by myself, I need you!"

AND I do already have the end of the trip in my mind ... I will NOT be bringing Ella home! I need to leave her in Ghana and continue to entrust her not only to the wonderful staff at Beacon House - but to our Heavenly Father (who I KNOW loves her completely and passionately)!!

We ARE still waiting for Ella's passport - PLEASE BE PRAYING WITH US FOR THIS!! I'm starting to feel like I need to be ON MY KNEES for her passport!!!

TWO days and I get to see our precious 3rd daughter!!! This is "beginning" to be my focus ... I get to see Ella!! I get to spend 6 days WITH ELLA, MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!
"THANK YOU JESUS for this trip and for that it is right now ... please prepare and protect my heart! PLEASE LET YOUR JOY BE MY STRENGTH"
(Thank you Lori for this beautiful picture of our daughter)

Comments

Rebecca said…
Maria,
I am sorry I haven't posted any comments but I have been reading and praying. We are praying for this trip to be filled with JOY!
For all of this to come together during December in Ghana-- WOW!! ONLY GOD!!
Please give our love to the nannies! I couldn't get photos ready quick enough to send to you to take to them so please take our love!
Praying!
Kristin said…
Maria,
Have a wonderful and safe flight to Ghana! Too bad we were ships passing. I pray that all the filing goes well and you are able to get Ella's passport ASAP!
Selah said…
I have been reading your blog and your family is touching and inspiring and your faith is amazing. I am so happy God is working everything out for you.

Kimberly
Anonymous said…
Could you tell me who you are going through for your adoption in Ghana?
Thank you
Shonni Hassoldt
shassoldt@msn.com