Waiting for Friday to hear ...

THANK YOU to EVERYONE who is praying!!
We just got WORD that Romana will be going to the passport office on Friday (not tomorrow as we had thought)!!!!!!! So I thought I would update in case you are praying ALONG WITH US!!!!!!!!!

So we continue to WAIT on the Lord, waiting with expectation of what He WILL DO, keeping on TRUSTING HIM ...

In the meanwhile, we are "preparing the field" ...

In the meanwhile, we are "praising HIM" ...

"I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever:
I will sing, I will sing.
I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever:
I will sing of the mercies of the LORD.
With my mouth will I make known
Thy faithfulness, Thy faithfulness.
With my mouth will I make known
Thy faithfulness to all generations.

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever:
I will sing of the mercies of the LORD."

Psalm 89

Comments

Shonni said…
I am praying for that precious little one's passport. We went through some similar things with one of our adoptions. I love the way your are "resting" and trusting in the LORD; praising Him during this time. What a heritage to give our children!
Your new daughter is absolutely gorgeous...I may have already said that.