The week is not over ...

No passport yet but the week is not over!!!
Interesting ... and sooooooooo Ghana ... :)

There is a possibility that someone's passport got signed today at the end of the day, and a possibility that Emmanuel can get them (or it) tomorrow!! AND there is a possibility that no one's passport got signed today ... IF a passport actually got signed or not we will not find out until tomorrow!!!

I know, I know ... that didn't make much sense!! Tomorrow after baseball (in Ghana) we will be updated ...

Soooooooooooo ... we keep on waiting ... nothing like REALLY LEANING ON Jesus and waiting ON HIM :)

THANK YOU Jesus that you love our Ella passionately and that you have not only her best and our best at heart!!! I TRUST YOUR time and YOUR goodnesss!! THANK YOU for taking care of ALL of the details ... thank you for the continuous miracles ... THANK YOU for that YOU DO IT all ... I stand in AWE OF YOU!!!!!!! THANK YOU for letting me be part of the ride ...journey!!!

:)

Comments

Carrie said…
Hi Maria,

We're waiting with you down here! We're gone for the weekend, but I'll check in with you, and pray for good news!

Love,
Carrie
Lisa Michele said…
I am thinking of you, praying for you, so thankful for you, and Praising God for you!

Maybe Tomorrow we know more!

Until then....


Lisa
Kristin said…
More to the story? email me at kristinjag@comcast.net if there is...I will keep praying for all of ours-I didn't get any news still today with Anita en route.