THANK YOU OMMA!!

Okay ... now I'm READY for #5 :)
Sam & I just got back from a spontaneous getaway!!
My mom came and watched the kids!!!
Our time together was AWESOME!!!
Our time away was sooooooo needed!!
It had been waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long since our last getaway!!
YIPPEEEE!!!
We went to Semiahmoo ... I TOTALLY reccomend it!!! IF you are a tennis player, bring your rackets because they have an indoor court :) The weather was amazing which was such a blessing as the the resort is out on a point, surrounded by water and the mountains!!! Ohhh, the view so filled up my soul! We went on a couple of long walks ... it was BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lets just say we had a WONDERFUL time!
THANK YOU MOM soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!
(Our passport news is pretty minimal ... Kofi (who did Kody's passport & Ella's initial passport) is back from his 6months away) and is working on getting ALL of the Beacon House passports!!! Soooooo ... not only are we back to PRAYING FOR A PASSPORT ... we are also back to praying for Kofi, that God would STIR his heart to ACTION to find the passports and finish them)!!!

Comments

Kristin said…
I am so happy that you got to get away! It must be your 'time' soon now that you were able to reconnect with your hubby! I am praying for you and hope we can get together soon with our 10 children-ugh! :)