COMPLETELY BLESSED!!!










Another week & no passport!


Yet also, another week of God's comfort & peace even in the middle of my heartache & tears, & in the middle of that God teaching me more about Himself & also about who He has made ME to be!!

And another week of continous blessings!! I especially LOVE the pictures above!!! You would have thought it was summer here in WA ... nope!!! One of my wonderful sisters & her sweet husband Jeremy were here for a visit & brought beautiful summer outfits for all of the kids, including for Ella!!! Soooo of course the kids wanted to jump on the trampoline in their new dresses & of course I couldn't resist :) Matteus & Faith are SOO cute together, he was telling her to twirl in her dress and so she was ... what a beatiful mental picture for me of childhood!!! I LOVE IT!!!
We had a wonderful visit ... the days following being filled with me answering why questions, "why does auntie live far away?" & "why did auntie not stay longer" ... sweet :) Quite honestly, I don't think I had any good answers for the kids!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope & a future!" We so believe in this verse, for us & for Ella!!

We sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo appreciate your prayers for Ella's passport ... and soooooooooooooooooooooooooo believe that God WILL bring Ella HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your continual prayers are so much appreciated ... please pray for protection for Ella's heart ... and also please pray that the hold Satan has on Ella's passport will be broken & that her passport WILL be found & will be released!

Comments

anne said…
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for Ella; your love, O Lord, endures forever. Psalm 138:8....

Keeping you in prayer, Anne
Shonni said…
Also praying!!!!And may you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father....
Anonymous said…
I just love the two hunnies! Chico and your darling Kody- both snuggle bugs!

Es