SHOWERED & SHOWERED again with LOVE!!





I have been meaning to post a
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
THANK YOU
for a few weeks now!!!!!!

A few weeks back I was humbly BLESSED through 2 different showers!! My wonderful friend Carrie hosted one at her house for friends & family - and my wonderful friend Melissa hosted one at her house for friends from work!!

Honestly, I (we) were completely BLESSED through both showers! The kindness, thoughtfulness & generosity of EVERYONE blew me away!!! At Carrie's shower even 2 other fellow Beacon House adoptive moms were able to come - what a blessing!

It truly is times like these that bring to the forefront what wonderful friends AND family we have and how we have been blessed with such a WONDERFUL community that walks with us and lives life with us - friends from work and life!!

YOU are ALL a GIFT to me - AND to us!
Truly!!!!!!

And to TOP IT OFF a group of co-workers (some who came to the shower & many who couldn't make it to the shower) went together to help pay for Ella's plane ticket - and they gave us $400!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! I honestly couldn't believe it and was BLOWN away!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU Fisher Staff, it is an HONOR to work along side you!!!

I included pictures from the shower ... although I was not able to get pictures of everyone who came!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

Comments

Erin said…
I am so glad that we could make it! I am so glad that I could be a part of it. Ella is one lucky little girl. I can't wait to see her smiling face in your arms!