We are HERE!!!!!!!!

We are here in Ghana!!!!!!!! ALL VERY SURREAL I would have to say!!
We had no problems with our flights & luggage, and are enjoying our air conditioned room at the moment ... settling in :)

As HARD as it was to leave the kids, I would have to say that Grandma is WONDERFUL!!! On Friday, she kind of SWOOPED in and SWOOPED the kids up (I know that is not a word) and totally CALMED all of my concerns ... as I couldn't even keep up with all of the games she played with the kids just within a few hours!! I think aside from jumping on the trampoline, she had them playing at least 3 other games just on the trampoline :) What JOY to watch her with them!!!

What a TOTAL blessing & gift she is ... I know the kids will have SO MUCH fun with her!!

So I'm TRYING to live in the moment & enjoy this time here in Ghana (versus missing the kids) ... being very eager to once again get to hold & be with our dear dear new daughter! What JOY!!! Tomorrow I will get to introduce our sweet Ella to her forever daddy :) YIPPEEEEEE, I can't wait!!!!!!

Comments

Lisa Michele said…
Maria, We are so happy to know you are there and getting settled in! Thank you for keeping us posted on your journey. You are in our prayers as you take each step in bringing Ella home! May God bless you abundantly! In Him....Lisa (ps if you see Monica tell her in 7 more sleeps she will be meeting her forever Daddy too!)
Kristin said…
That is fantastic that you are there safe and sound! Tomorrow will be such a special day for you and I praise God with you that the time has finally come for them to meet and you to be reunited again. Good luck at the embassy this week too!

Lisa-so happy for you too that you will get to be with Monica so soon!!FINALLY!
Heidi said…
Praise God!! We are praying that your time in Ghana will be filled with blessings. I'm so happy that you and Sam get to take Ella home. Enjoy every special moment there. We so miss Ghana and its people!! Hugs to all the ones at BH.
Lots of love
Heidi,George & girls
HOOOOORRRAAYYYYY!!! We are so excited to follow your journey...and can't wait to meet Ella!! We're looking forward to nice weather and bbq's with small group!!!
...April
Unknown said…
Thrilled that you take us on your journey through your blog. You so inspire us and keep up uplifted and focus our eyes back on God!!! Thank you!!! Have an amazing and blessed time and praying for traveling mercies as you travel north and travel HOME!!! :)

Kathy
Awo said…
I am SO happy for you and uou are all in my prayers!
Awo
Carmen said…
Hey Friends! Glad to hear you are there! Looking forward to meeting Ella soon! Enjoy tomorrow! We are keeping you in our prayers. :) ;)
Kev, Carmen & Jake
Cheryl said…
Hi Maria - so happy to hear that you are safe and sound in Ghana! I can't believe we are all bringing our kids home in the next two weeks! God is great! And - if you see our kids, please tell them they will get to meet THEIR daddy in 14 more sleeps! :)
See you soon!
Cheryl
Okay ya friend....I told you I would go off my "blog fast" to read your blog while you are gone...(cuz it will fill my heart while I can not talk to you in person:O) Just wanted to say "hey" and welcome back to Ghana. My hear is with you, my heart also longs for Ghana and the Bh kiddos and staff. (a bit jealous I guess:O) PRAYING over your appointment and your EXIT with Ella.
I hugged and squeezed little Bella yesterday for ya!
WIll talk soon!
C