Your prayers are NEEDED!!!

I have a few friends waiting to bring home precious children ... one of which is going to court for the 2nd time this Thursday in Ethiopia AND I wanted to ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS tomorrow & EARLY thursday morning for the court hearing!!

PLEASE pray for baby Grady that God would PROTECT his court hearing!!

PLEASE pray for a protection over the neccessary paperwork - AND that all of the paperwork being handed in IS SUFFICIENT!!! PLEASE pray that the enemy would have NO HOLD over baby Grady's life or adoption process!!! PLEASE pray that this Thursday would end the LONG process that it has taken to get this PRECIOUS boy home AND that Grady would become the LEGAL forever son of our dear friends!!!!

THANK YOU already to those who have already hit their knees for this precious baby boy - your prayers are SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH needed AND appreciated!!! I know some of you are prayer WARRIORS & so I thought I would share this request with YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU for letting me do this!

UPDATE: The agency our friends are working with did not have the needed paperwork done, and so another court date was scheduled for sweet Grady for July 2!!! Oh my heart ... what heart break!!!!!

Comments