Favorite pics ...


(Isabella & I did a hike by ourselves while up at Whistler, up the Chief at Squamish, which is a fairly difficult hike and oh my heart she did amazing! She blew my socks off! I was SO impressed! I was & am so proud of her! Aren't you proud of her Auntie Beinta, we think you need to come next time :))



Summer vacation is almost over ... and it is back to school and BACK TO WORK for me!!! After being off for 14 months - I am going back! The reality of it all is starting to sink in ... the last few weeks have brought lots of getting ready to go back to work!

The summer has been AMAZING! My time off has been AMAZING! And although I am feeling mostly sad about that it is TIME for routine & schedules ... my job really is AMAZING, so I'm trying to truly count my BLESSINGS ... too many to count!

The fact that I still have a job to go back to - and the fact that I am able to stay part-time are BOTH MAJOR blessings! And the fact that I have AMAZING people to watch my kids while I work are also MAJOR BLESSINGS!

I have taken soooooooooooo many pictures from the summer & wanted to share a few :) Here are a few of our vacation to Whistler in August(one of my favorite places in the world - it is sooooo beautiful)!!


(I don't think this pic needs any explanation)



(We did lots of biking at Whistler, Isabella, Faith & Matteus are GREAT riders and Kody Ella get to get a ride :) The view here was so spectacular!! And yep Kody is now old enough to ride in the back seat - it is amazing that last summer it was Matteus in the back while we were waiting for Kody and NOW it is Kody :) )



(No bias here, but aren't these just the 5 most adorable kids :) This is riding up the Gandola at Whislter - fun & beautiful)



(This picture is not from our vacation - it is from our yard! Sam & the kids grew the most wonderful garden this summer & we have enjoyed delicous corn, tomatoes, & cucumber ... yummy ... and this is a picture of the kids with the corn :) Yep, the corn really is that tall)

Comments

Erin said…
Great pictures! And I feel so much the same about going back to work after such an amazing time off :-)