Tooooooooooooooooo CUTE ...




Hi mommy :)
OHHHHHHHHHHH how I LOVE this little face :)
OHHHHHHHHHHH how I LOVE this little guy!!!!
This was two seconds after I found my ADORABLE Kody trying to make a beautiful creation with SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have to say that he is my first 19 month old to try to attempt this GREAT feat!!! I would have to say that to my suprise he was actually doing a great job :) I was even in the same room, Isabella had left crayons & scissors on the table (a daily occurrence) & I was making dinner and Kody was hanging out with me :)
Soooooooooooo funny & cute ... I thought I would share :)
THANK YOU JESUS for our ADORABLE & PRECIOUS Kody! THANK YOU for the gift of being his mom!!!!!!

Comments

Shonni said…
His face is precious.
Heidi said…
O Wow!! He has grown so much,so cute!!We just returned from Victoria Falls & loved seeing news from you.Not sure if you are receiving our e-mails.We are loving having Samuel in our lives!!!!He & Kody differ about 2months in age,but Samuel only starting to stand up against things now.However God has been amazing in the way Samuel has just been a blessing to all of us in the short month he has been a "forever family member". Hugs & love to all
Versfeld 6
anne said…
Every time we see a photo of Kody our hearts give a little 'blip' of joy and thankfulness to God. (And we remember how he gave the best cuddles ever!) So appreciate the way you allow us to share in his new accomplishments. There are SUCH good plans for this little man's life!! with love, Anne
Okay...I do love your posts...been off blogs for a LONG time...heathly and good for me...but now it is time to come back and get a CHANCE to LOVE what I LOVE about the Blogging world...the chance to see Jesus in You! You are a GREAT friend and such an inspiration to my heart! GREAT post!