Truly WONDERFUL!







Just wanted to update that my FIRST week back to work after 14 months of being off ... truly went FABULOUSLY!!

I am actually kind of blown away by how WELL everything went for EVERYONE! Aside from my body being in a bit of a shock from all of the early mornings, I truly have nothing I could complain about :)

Isabella started 2nd grade with a wonderful bang! She LOVES it! It is quite lovely actually to "run into her" while at work :) I have made intentional trips in the direction of her class this week :) (YES, Isabella & Faith BOTH will go to school where I work ... )

Faith had 45 minutes of kindergarten this week and LOVED it and is VERY EXCITED to start her full schedule next week (2-3 days a week)! She is "counting down" sleeps to her first full day!

Matteus & Ella both visited their pre-school class and also LOVED it! When Ella first found out she was going to preschool you would have thought she had just been told she was going to Disney Land :) She has been SO excited! We have had to build up Matteus' excitement - and he now is looking forward to it! It helps that he has 4sweet friends in the class with him - and that his teacher is SOOO WONDERFUL! Isabella went to the same preschool & LOVED IT!!!!

And childcare with our new daycare lady Lori and one of my best friends Amanda went FABULOUSLY! Both of these AMAZING women are GIFTS and obviously already are and will POUR into our kids!!! The "whole" childcare arrangement is still TOTALLY surreal to me - as it truly is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful! AND the kids did GREAT and honestly did not seem impacted at all :) I actually think it was more traumatic on their mamma :) This week my mom (Omma) comes for my one long day, she will will come every other week for this day ... the kids LOVE their time with their OMMA! My mom has watched them for the last several years! AND part of the arrangement is that the kids get to have lunch with daddy one of the days I work before he takes them to Lori's for 3 hours ... I honestly cannot think of better care for our jewels :) THANK YOU JESUS for taking care of our precious jewels!!!!!!!

AND for me personally, being BACK has brought back that I do LOVE my job!!! I love the work I get to do with the kids ... it really is a sacred opportunity! AND it is soo great to see the kids again that I have already done a lot of work with!

THANK YOU JESUS that you have ALL of the details of our LIVES taken care off! We love you & praise you!

Comments