Skiing in 2010!




I have the most amazing husband ... in the WORLD! He is however not only an amazing husband, he is also an AMAZING daddy! I'm soooooooo blessed and had really NO IDEA that when I said, "I do," it would be SO WONDERFUL! My parents are no longer together, and quite frankly I was very weary to get married (another long story)! All to say that yes marriage takes a lot of work from both partners - but OH WHAT A GIFT!


Okay so I was just going to post these pictures and say YEAH all three (which in my world means all three kids = Bella, Faith, and Matteus ... not quite our oldest, but kind of our oldest) ... are up ON THEIR OWN SKIING!!! They can do it by THEMSELVES!! SOOOOOOOO awesome!


Sam didn't bring the camera yesturday so no pictures of Matteus ... these were taken a couple of weeks back when he brought Bella and Faith! Sam LOVES to take them, and all three LOVE to go!! We are thinking we will wait until next year to bring Ella =)


Sadly Sam taught me how to ski when I was an adult ... our kids are going to pass me on the slopes soon =) YIKES!


What a BLESSING it is to live soooooo close to the mountains (an hour or so) ... and what a BLESSING to be married to such an amazing man who is such an amazing daddy! THANK YOU JESUS!

Comments