Hmmm ...




Hmmm ... a thought ... a challenging thought ... a life altering challenging thought ... one that I wholeheartedly agree with (except I don't think there is anything wrong with homeschooling which I don't think he does either, he's just using it as an example to help illustrate his point)!

A friend just sent this video to me in an e-mail and I thought it was worth sharing!

IF you haven't read his book Crazy Love ... I highly reccomend it! It is one of my top five favorites!

DEAR JESUS, please HELP ME to live a life of crazy love FOR YOU!

Comments

natali said…
I LOVE that video too! In fact, I just watched it last night for the first time.
Dana Lohrer said…
Awesome video! The tears I can't hold back!!! Crazy Love is a phenomenal book. Byron and I both just finished it. Franchis Chan's book Forgotten God is excellent, too!!! Praise God that He can change our hearts and open our hearts to receive His love for us!!! I can't even describe how God has been changing our hearts over the past 2 months. It brings me to my knees every time I think about the "Christian" life I thought I was living!!!! I NEVER want to be in that place again!!!! So love reading your blogs!!! Thank you for sharing your love for God! (Through your blog I see the love my bil and sil have for God, too!)Its amazing!!!!
Amy said…
This is one of my top favs! Love it!!!