More Skiing Pics!


Sam brought our camera yesturday so I couldn't resist sharing these pictures --- of Matteus (and Bella) skiing! I am so proud of them! Maybe I've always wished I learned how to ski when I was little ... hence my excitement FOR them that they are learning NOW! Faith was sick so she didn't make it ... all 5 of our jewels have been fighting something for a while on and off now ... Ella is not too eager to learn, but I think once Kody realizes what he is missing when they go ... he WILL be VERY eager to join them, and I have no doubts that he will be skiing right along them soon! He is a very active and capable little guy! FUN!

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of HIS hands." Psalm 19:1 ... these pictures remind of the Creator who I serve!

Comments