A BLESSED mamma!

I just celebrated my 36th Birthday which seemed like a great excuse to do a photo shoot with all of our five jewels! My honey is such a good sport as are all of the kids!
I spent my whole birthday feeling completely blessed!! I also played lots with the kids at our favorite spots at the ocean, went running with a girl friend and celebrated with a yummy dinner that my honey made!
Reflecting made me think back to MY LIFE PLAN of two kids, one adopted and one bio which are the bottom two in all of these pictures: Bella and Matteus! I remember when we got Bella feeling sooo completely blessed with her and thinking I could stop having children - - as she was so precious and perfect! AND now I'm a mom of almost SIX kids! My heart still sometimes can't believe it!!
THANK YOU JESUS for your your plan for my life AND that it is so completely different from the one I had for my life!!! THANK YOU for giving me the faith and courage to trust you when everything in me has not wanted what you have wanted for my life! THANK YOU for every single one of my 36 years!! THANK YOU for that despite the excruciatingly difficult, you have brought immense joy and blessings! THANK YOU for our almost six jewels and my incredibly sweet and amazing honey, my husband!















Comments

Beinta said…
What a bunch of cuties!
Beinta said…
What a bunch of cuties!
Beinta said…
What a bunch of cuties!