Legally THEIRS!!!

This is toooooooooo AWESOME not to share!!  Meet my FULLY LEGAL nephew, Noah!!!  Isn't he completely ADORABLE!

Can you see we why we are all totally smitten by him!

My sweet sister and her sweet husband flew from Western Canada to the Eastern part of the United States, to finalize the adoption of their son Noah!!!  They brought sweet Noah home last March when Noah was just a few days old.  Part of the process when Canadians adopt from the US is that they need to return for a finalization hearing ... which happened THIS PAST WEEK!!!  I have been waiting until this happened, to share pictures of MY adorable nephew!

It makes me cry "happy" tears thinking about it.  Noah is the baby we all prayed for for years.  He is the answer to our prayers.  He is my sister and her husband's first son!  He is a TOTAL and COMPLETE GIFT!!!

AND my sister and her husband ARE AMAZING PARENTS!  It is such a JOY to watch them!  It is such a priviledge to watch them!  My sister is an AMAZING AUNT, she ADORES each one of my kids and they know it ... so I never doubted that she would be an awesome mom!  But oh my heart, it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome to watch her be a mommy!

THANK YOU JESUS for Noah!

Comments