A bed!

Do you see the adorable "little" bed?

None of our kids have beds like this one!
They all have nice wooden bed.

But you see we were in the need of a 6th bed,   and as you can imagine space in our house is getting a bit limited.  So we searched Craigslist for a toddler bed, and this is what we found.

The kids all think all think the bed is pretty cool.  So now we have a 6th bed in our house, all ready to go.  I NEVER thought I would have a house with six beds for six kids!

Can you tell we are in a bit of a count down mode.  We got paperwork from INS this week saying they are "processing" our application.  Our agency said we should get our TA (Travel Approval) within the next two months ... that was two weeks ago.

It is amazing to me, how God PREPARES our heart!  Quite frankly, my heart has gone from "no way God, we have enough kids," .... to "wahoooooooooooooooooo, I can't wait for our next son to come HOME!"  Only God can do that, take a stubborn and fearful heart, and give it total peace, HOPE, & joy!  I love that about my Creator and King!

For all of those paperchasing, I know you can totally relate to what I am about to say ... I am now doing what I didn't want to be doing.  I am checking my e-mails, phone messages, and the mail more frequently than normal (as news could come in any of those communication modes =))

BUT my heart still has total PEACE in the midst of my checking and waiting... Jase will come home in God's perfect time!

Comments

Beinta ! said…
So exciting!!! It is time to bring Jase home :)
The Princess said…
"I NEVER thought I would have a house with six beds for six kids!" Ha! I NEVER thought you would either, but then I underestimated how obedient and "reckless" you are! Cannot wait to meet Jase!!!