FRESH Bread = Help us bring Jase HOME!


I am still so blown away by this.  My heart is overwhelmed at the generosity of my friend.

My friend Carrie B. is doing a pay it forward fundraiser for our family (followed by a few others).  Carrie makes the most delicious honey/oat/whole wheat bread.  The ingredients are simple:  honey, oats, whole wheat (cold red wheat berries), sea salt, and yeast ... and the end result is this SUPER yummy bread.

Sooo for the WHOLE MONTH of November (if you live close by me) you can have yummy fresh bread EVERY FRIDAY (sometimes earlier) AND support our family in bringing HOME Jase!  How AWESOME is that!

To order, either e-mail me, facebook me, or call me AND we will deliver your bread -- or you can choose to pick it up!  You can pre-order for each week when ever you want!

The suggested donation for the bread is $5.00
We will have ten loaves of bread each week!

Comments