THREE!

Kody is NOW three and one day old!  I can clearly remember the first time I heard about Kody, he was one month old.  I can clearly remember the first time I held Kody, he was about 4.5 months old.  I can clearly remember bringing him home, and his first night at HOME, he was just a little over 7 months old. 

And now he is three!
I can't believe it!
 Kody decided this year that he would like a train cake like his brother, and so yesturday with his sweet eyes watching me - I made his cake.  And I would have to say that he wholeheartedly enjoyed it last night.  Kody loves cake, as well as pretty much anything that is baked.  He also loves pizza which was his birthday dinner.

 I spent yesturday with Ella and Kody at one of our favorite spots, while Sam took the other three skiing at a local mountain.  We had a blast, despite that it was barely 30 degrees, yikes!


 I am sure you can tell why this park is one of our favorite, it screams the evidence of God everywhere we look!  LOVE it!
 Kody got his first bike for his birthday, which truly he has been dreaming of since the summer.  He spent the summer riding his sisters bike and is stoked to have his own.  He was quite happy to leave the park yesturday which was a first, because he knew he would get to ride his bike.

I am amazed at how tall Kody looks on his bike.  He really is very tall though, and I keep telling his siblings that one day he will be taller than all of them.

Simply put, it is such a JOY to be Kody's mom!  Simply put, I totally adore him.

Kody, you rock this mama's world:  the way that your whole face lights up when you smile; the twinkle in your eye when you are scheming something creative and fun in your mind; the big and cuddle holding on for a long time hugs; the way you include your whole body in your you've got moves dancing; the way that you laugh out loud like you have all of heaven's joy in that moment;  the way that you want me to pick you up at least half a dozen times in a day; the way that you would sit in lap for hours while enjoying non-stop stories; the way that you so passionately live every moment of the day to the fullest; the way that you almost every day on your own initiative thank me for making dinner; the way that you tackle any adventure with such determination, such as swimming, biking, sledding ... and the way that you now on your own say, "I love you" when I tuck you in at night ...

Kody, I consider it one of my greatest joys and priviledges to be your mom.
THANK YOU JESUS for the sacred gift of Kody! 

Comments