Spinning!

I am trying to keep my head from spinning ... yesturday felt a little bit crazy!  It is still very surreal that we have our TA and that potentially in 5 weeks I will be HOLDING MY NEW SON!  OH MY HEART!

I wonder what he looks like?
I wonder what his little personality is like?
I wonder what he likes and dislikes?

We have not seen updated pictures of Jase since last April, nor have we received updated information ... so I really don't know the answers to any of those questions!

And oh my ... my to do list is now long, YIKES!.  Actually I haven't made an official one ... yet.  I think at this point if I made one there would too much on it that I would get completely overwhelmed (which I'm trying to avoid).  Our agency is hoping to confirm our CA (consulate appointment) by tomorrow or so ... so I'll make my list then (maybe)!

My traveling details are all still up in the air for me, I am potentially traveling by myself.   This is a big deal for me.  Actually I'm pretty sure that I woved last summer that I wasn't traveling by myself, funny and awesome how God can bring our hearts full circle. 

One friend was going to come with me, but it just wasn't best for her family.  Then we prayed through bringing Faith with me but that just didn't seem best for our family, for many different reasons.  As of yesturday I have another friend who is looking at potentially coming with me.  She would love to come, but has to get quite a few details sorted out (mostly connected with her job).  It would be SUPER AMAZING if she came, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up and am instead trying to fully trust God's plans and provisions (however that works out).

The other thing about getting our TA is that then the rest of our adoption fees are due (including the $5000 orphanage donation) on top of buying flights and booking hotels ...  This can make my head spin a bit as we don't have a definite plan of HOW we are going to pay all of these costs that are now due.  Yet I have PEACE to a different degree, compared to our other adoptions, and I'm not worried about it ...

It might seem a bit foolish to not be worrying about the $8000 that we still need to come up with, but I serve a God where ANYTHING is possible (even the seemingly impossible) and a God who has already done it all, and even more ... so I'm not worried.  I do need to write another post on that sometimes soon as God has already since receiving our TA hugely blessed us financially.  On Friday at this time, the total number was much bigger.
Soooo much to do, sooooo little time!
Jase IS coming HOME!!!  My heart doesn't believe it yet!

Comments