Skiing!


Seriously, how CUTE are they!
They've been skiing with their daddy, at one of the local mountains ... where on Friday nights the lift tickets are $5 -- sweet and so perfect for our family budget!

I am SERIOUSLY so thankful for a husband who plays with our kids, on a regular and consistent basis.  I'm so thankful that both Sam and I love to be engaged, actively, with our kids.

Before we had kids ... Sam and I did this well.
We PLAYED TOGETHER ... a lot!
Now, I would say we play together a lot as a family.

Sam taught me how to skii as an adult ... so I'm not so good.
I'm thankful that Sam is good, and that he is a good teacher.

On a completely different note - yesturday we were out biking and running (they were all biking and I was running pushing Lillyana).  At one point Sam had Isabella, Kody and Jase on a different part of the trail ... and I ONLY had Matteus, Faith, Ella, and Lillyana.  I was running along and a man said to me, "wow, your hands are FULL!"  Usually these days I say, "yes - full and blessed (and I emphasize the blessed part)."  But the MANY times I get comments when I'm with just 2-4 of the kids I want to make a comment about how I have more/double the kids (just for kicks).  So yesturday that was what I said =)  LOL, the man was surprised.  I know often the intentions of the comments are harmless, it is just that sometimes I'm not in the mood for people sharing their personal shocked opinions about the size of my family =)



Comments

Anonymous said…
The kids look like they are having a blast! Beinta
Anonymous said…
Looks like fun!

B