First day of school and preschool~



Our oldest four started school and Kody started preschool!
They ALL LOVE it!  Each one of their teachers are great!
I took way tooo many pics from the first couple of days so I thought I would include just a few :)
 
It is a GIFT being back in the same building as the one my kids go to!  It is SUPER fun to teach in their classrooms, as well as to see them many times throughout the day (when I'm there).
 
The youngest 3 are doing so GREAT with me being back to work - PRAISE THE LORD!!!  God is way too gracious in taking care of every detail of our lives.  A stay at home mom who I know through church is watching my youngest three on most of the days I work - and on Fridays my best friend and another friend are alternating days!!  SERIOUSLY, so amazing!

And as for me ... doing well, well at the same time feeling like my life is a bit like a marathon these days ... both at work and at home.
 
Major compliment though from the immigration officers that interviewed and photographed all 9 of us yesturday for Nexus passes to cross the Canadian border more easily ... he told us that we were both such calm parents and that the kids were so well behaved.  I'll take any calm and well behaved moments that I can get ;)







 
 


Comments