Praying for a miracle!

 
My heart is heavy this week.  I have cried many tears and whispered many prayers for our dear friends and their sweet daughter Nina.  Nina went in on Monday for heart surgery at our local Children's Hospital, and with complications following surgery, Nina was sedated and went on and is still on an ECMO machine.
 
Please go to their blog to read more of their story:  http://teamstews.blogspot.com/
 
Nina needs all of our prayers desperately.
Nina needs God to intervene and perform a miracle and heal her heart so that it can function on it's own.
 
I can only imagine the tears our friends have shed.  I remember about a week ago praying with my friend Sarah for the upcoming surgery.  Neither one of us anticipated the week that enfolded.  Even just a couple of months ago they weren't even aware of that Nina would need surgery. 
 
I also had the privilege of praying over Nina this week when she first went on the ECMO machine.  A few of us felt strongly that we needed to drive to Seattle and pray over this precious jewel.  It was a privilege to do this, we are all trusting God for a miracle for precious Nina.
 
I adore my friend Sarah, she is a friend who I live life with.  These sweet friends of ours, and their daughter Nina really need your prayers.  Please pray with me!!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
praying! - B