Refresh Conference!!

 There is a local inexpensive adoption/foster care conference coming soon.
Here is the link to the conference http://www.therefreshconference.org/
The dates are Friday February 8 and Saturday February 9 ...
 
I'm feeling like I'm sounding a bit like a commercial but really it is such a great opportunity that I have to share it with all of you.  For  most of us, it is just a drive away - it is at Overlake Christian Church in Seattle.  I went last year and the absolute HIGHLIGHT was listening to Deborah Gray.  She has been a leading expert and therapist in the world attachment for many many years.  I have almost all of her books and I was so stoked to hear her last year for the first time - and I have to say that she did not disappoint.
 
I'm so looking forward to hearing her again and am sooooooooooo hoping that I can arrange going to the pre-conference sessions with her.
 
I will definitely be at the conference ... I'm humbled to say that I'm one of the breakout speakers.  I have the privilege of talking about one of the areas that I'm VERY passionate about - diversity.  Ask any of the students at school where I work what my favorite topic is and most of them will be able to tell you!  The focus of my breakout session is on being a multi-cultural family through adoption!!!
 
Bring your hubby, bring your girlfriend and join many of us who are planning on going!!! 

Comments

I can't wait to go this year!!!!!!