Our Little Guy!

I love this little guy, our little guy, my little guy!!
I SERIOUSLY still am AMAZING that I get the sacred GIFT of being his forever mom.  To say that he rocks my world and heart is such an understatement.  I am so completely in love with our sweet little jewel ... he is amazing!!
 
AND to think that had I followed "my" plans for my life he would so not be my son!!!  I soooooooooooo did not plan Jase, but boy am I eternally thankful that my Father did!!
 
From the first time I met our sweet little Jase I knew that I would love him deeply and instantly and I did and I still do.  The memories of his "gotcha day" will forever be etched in my heart.  He was so afraid yet he was too tired to really fight that he instead fell asleep in my arms, melting right into by arms and heart.  The time in China when it was just me and him truly were a gift, as the only thing I had to focus on was him ... and God really blessed that time by bonding my heart with Jase's, and Jase's with mine!
 
I realllllllllllllllly think that everyone needs a "Jase" in their life ... no I mean I think everyone needs a little "Jase" in their life.  Jase is such a JOY, his energy and zest for life is contagious!!  Sooo in case you are wondering ... yep there is still lots of little guys waiting in China RIGHT NOW for their very own forever family!
 
Tomorrow my little man turns 4!!!  WOW, I can't believe it and I don't think I can take it!!!  Happy Birthday to my amazing little jewel!  I love you and love being your mom!!
 
THANK YOU Jesus for the GIFT of my son!!
THANK YOU Jesus for that YOUR PLANS are so much better than mine!

Comments