Love MY Sisters!!

 

 
Several weeks ago, four of my sisters, my mom, and I got away for a GIRLS WEEKEND!!  It was soooooooooooooooo fantastic on EVERY single level.  The time spent together was invaluable.  Each one of my sisters is an integral part of my life, and each one of their relationship in their own way is life giving to me.  I love them and seriously literally praise my Father for them every single day.  It was truly an added bonus that my mom came too, as our time spent together is far and few these days.  I don't live close to any of my sisters or my mom, which honestly is so difficult at times.  I miss each one of them sooo much, and I often feel sad for my kids as they don't have aunts, uncles, cousins, or grandparents who are a regular part of our life. 
 
I grew up in a big family, there being a total of 6 kids.  My parents divorced days after I got married, and both my parents have remarried ... giving me several more siblings.
 
On our girls weekend we went to one of my favourite places, Kelowna.  I love Kelowna because it is so incredibly beautiful, and it once again did not disappoint.  The weather was amazing, our blue sky water view from our condo filled my soul every day (to say the least).  We walked, talked, shopped, ate out, hot- tubbed, and even did a wine tour.  It was my first wine tour ever, and I have to say that I totally loved it.  The winery itself was incredibly beautiful, which was a huge part of why I loved it.
 
 
Here are some more fun pics ;)



YEP, we have A LOT OF FUN together ;)
CARPE DIEM!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

Comments