Beach Day Blessings!!


I think on some days not many words are needed, as that's just the way life feels.  "Blessed" is adequate to sum things up.



I believe that everyday our Father has loaded our days with blessings.  I don't mean the obvious kind.  Instead the kind where we will see them if we allow Him to remove our lenses.


God is a good Father who wants the absolute best for us.  My problem is that I try to define my best instead of allowing God to define them.


My Father's best is not usually a life that aligns with the "American Dream."  Instead it is one that is typically in contradiction.


We spent several hours at the beach today and it simply was glorious.  God's blessings were everywhere I looked.



Everywhere I looked I saw my Jesus. I saw Him in the crabs, the sand dollars, the breeze, the mountains, the blue skies, the endless ocean, the giggles, the races, the wet sandy feat, the bravery of little ones ... and in my jewels.


Beach days are so good for my soul.  They have a way of reminding me of God's blessings.


How can I not be in total surrendered praise, thanking Him for his goodness, for his blessings.  My Father every day gives me good gifts.  If I simply open my eyes to see them I will, I will see Him.


Maybe your "filler upper" is different from mine.  Whatever it is, I hope you make the time for it as I guarantee you will be reminded of God's blessings in your life!








Comments