APPROVAL!!!!

This week our I-600A approval came! Or rather our 3rd I-600A approval came, as we applied for one for Ghana originally in August of last year, and then changed countries in December to China, and then changed back to Ghana in February of this year! I know to all of our non-adoptive friends and family this has no meaning :) ... and all of you adoptive friends are CHEERING because you know that now ALL of our US adoption paperwork is done!!!
************************
So yep this approval does deserve a YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!! THANK YOU Jesus for your direction and redirection, and THANK YOU for our beautiful new son! What a GIFT he is, and although I do not know WHEN I get to hold in my arms ... I do TOTALLY trust you and that the TIME will be ordained and orchestrated by YOU!!! THANK YOU God!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
To Sam, our new son and trip to Ghana does not seem like reality yet ... and for me, I'm ready to get on the airplane and bring him home (and I'm also SOOOO excited to meet Romana, and Heidi and her family)!!!! At the same time I do have total PEACE ... I am just sooo excited ... I am at the same time SO aware that I might not get to hold my new son for MANY, MANY, MANY months ... and am SO thankful that Heidi (George, Ellen, Marina and Yvonne are holding him and LOVING him for us)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Just FYI, we are not going to post pictures of our BEAUTIFUL new son until after our court hearing (until after he is legally ours in Ghana)!!! This is what AAI advises their families, and we thought we would rather be safe on this as well ...

Comments