APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

No, no, nothing related to our adoption has been approved! My maternity leave has been APPROVED!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thank you Jesus! Once Kody is home, I will not be returning back to work until the middle of January 2009, at which point I will only be working 10.5 hours - to return to my usual 18 hours in September of 2009!!
And in case you are wondering ... I LOVE being a mommy and I LOVE my work! If truth be told, I find my job FUN!!! I am a school counselor at a kindergarten through 5th grade school! I teach general coping skills (self-esteem, feelings, problem solving skills ...) once a week in every class, and I run small counseling groups, I also do some individual counseling with kids, work with parents (and a whole bunch of other stuff)... and I consult with and work with an AMAZING staff including an amazing boss who shares my FAITH! I TRULY feel blessed through my work, even the events leading up to me being at my job ... totally being EVIDENT of God's doing!!!!!! THANK YOU Jesus!!
Although I'm pretty sure that no one I work with reads this blog, THANK YOU School Board and D, D and B for approving my maternity leave!!!! I feel soooooo completely blessed and am soooooooooooo completely looking forward to all of the TIME with ALL of my babies!!!!

Comments