Happy Birthday to my BEAUTIFUL sister Rebekka!

It is my sister Rebekka's 32nd Birthday today! Isn't she beautiful! She is just as beautiful on the inside! Here she is with her ADORABLE little guy, who is almost 1 years old now!
And here we are, about 12 years ago (I think) ......... we were so young!
And here is her whole family, her amazing husband Greggles (my nickname for him) and again their ADORABLE Adi!
And here she is again, in the middle ... this was taken about a month ago ... there is 1 of my biolgical siblings missing (Beinta, she was in the Faroe Island)! We had a sibling play date :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazingly beautiful sister, beautiful on the inside and out! You beyond words bless me in so many ways! Your wise, gentle, full of faith, and always loving nature has brought repeated encouragement, support and inspiration in my life! I love that I can hang out with you and have a BLAST and that I can call you about ANYTHING and you will listen to me, not judge me, and give me Biblically sound wisdom! I love you SWEET Rebekka!

Comments