HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!!

Happy Birthday to my best friend, hero, and mom (yep, my mom and sister share a birthday)! Ever since I can remember my mom has been my hero and she still is! My mom has always been one of the most KINDEST people I know and she still is! Growing up my mom would befriend everyone, even those people who only had her to call friend! She then would bless them over and over again either with kind words, kind gestures, or kind gifts! My mom is still this way today! My mom has one of the BIGGEST hearts I know, having compassion and non-judgemental love, and unconditional forgiving love, for those around her and those that she meets (and she has met A LOT of people through the years in a lot of different settings)! She is someone who TRULY lives out her faith ... and is someone who TRULY is Jesus to everyone she meets, by her words AND ACTIONS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mom! I love you and am so proud to be your daughter!

Comments