The sweetness of my kids ...

My children have such sweet and tender hearts ... they inspire me to be a better mom and person! At church the new sermon series is titled, "Live Like You Were Dying" ... which is exactly what my kids do ...

Here are a few examples ...

Bella today emptied out her whole piggy bank and told me she wanted me to bring it all to the children in the orphanage in Ghana!

Yesturday before Faithie's surgery one of the nurses gave her a set of 4 stickers, Faithie IMMEDIATELY gave me one and then counted out the rest saying, "one for Bella, one for daddy, and one for Matteus!"

Today Matteus gave me 6 kisses right after each other in a row, followed by 3 hugs!

PRECIOUS ... I am SO blessed!

Comments

You are blessed! Those kids are just a reflection of their mom and dad too as you reflect Jesus they reflect him too!

Way to go!
Daddy B to SIX!!
You are blessed! Those kids are just a reflection of their mom and dad too as you reflect Jesus they reflect him too!

Way to go!
Daddy B to SIX!!