Radical Faith



I found this on someone else's blog ... I hope you will be blessed, encouraged and INSPIRED to live MORE of the life God has made you to live and called you to live!!! Although I do not believe everyone is called to adopt, I do believe everyone has some kind of role to care for the 140 million orphans of the world!
--------------
I personally want to be someone who also lives outside the box, someone who radically lives out my faith, someone who truly trusts God with EVERYTHING He asks me to do!
-------------------
She gives such a good visual/illustration too of how we need to BUILD a platform with our newly adopted kids and how it does not happen immediately ... we need to intentionally facilitate attachment ... and we need to expect our child to have experienced trauma ...

Comments