Here we goooooooooooooooooooo ...


Ghana ... Kody ... here we come!

We leave in a few hours to head for the airport!

***

We are EXCITED to see what God will do during our trip to Ghana!

The one thing that has been so LOUD and CLEAR during the last couple of months is God's GOODNESS!! God sooooo has reminded me that He loves me DEEPLY and PASSIONATELY and has a GOOD plan for my life! I sometimes am one who feels the need to take the more complicated road ... and I have needed this reminder as it is easier for me to accept that God loves other UNCONDITIONALLY in comparison with that He has that LOVE for ME!!! I have re-learned SOOOOOO much, a couple of important others being ... true JOY despite my circumstance ... really LEANING on Jesus ... and really putting Jesus FIRST and really having him on the THRONE in my life (versus my own wants and needs)!

***

So this is my perspective as I think about boarding the plane for Ghana ...

***

I feel like a COMPLETELY BLESSED person ... looking forward to the adventures that I know God is going to bring Sam and I on in the next week or so ...

***

PLEASE keep us in your prayers!

Pray for PROTECTION for Sam and I (safety, physical health, spiritual discernment, joy, peace, hope)!

Pray for Kody for PROTECTION (for his little heart and spirit, that he would feel safe, secure and loved regardless of the huge changes that lie ahead for him)!

And please pray for Bella, Faith and Matteus for PROTECTION (for blessings on their time with their amazing grandma, that it would be an awesome and fun time - and for peace, hope, and joy for each one of them during the next few months - and that they would to the core of their being know they are passionately loved by their mom and dad, and by the Creator of the universe)!

***

YAHOOOOOOOO, I can't believe we get to mee our new PRECIOUS son on Thursday (and Heidi, George, their girls, Romana, Bernard ...) ........

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THANK YOU Jesus

Comments

smileysk8 said…
God is good! I am excited for y'all to go get your son! And what a cutie he is!
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for letting us follow along on your journey to meet Kody!
Rebecca