How does one get ready to leave their 3 kids for 9 days??


I would have to say I have never quite felt like this before! I think about what I need to do in the next 4 days and I think about having to leave our 3 kids for 9 days, and I actually start feeling sick to my stomach, queezy, and like my head is spinning!!
*

*
How does one prepare to leave 3 kids for this amount of time? How does one prepare emotionally and mentally; and how does one prepare all of the day to day things for them while you are gone?
*

*
I know some of my friends know and I know some of you know as you have walked this journey before! When we went to China we brought Bella and Matteus with us for the 2 weeks to bring Faith home! And honestly, that preparation was easier! And honestly God SO PROTECTED that trip, it was awesome and the kids did AWESOME!
*

*
I feel God CONSTANTLY telling me "lean on ME, lean on ME!"
As I woke up this morning, I felt God say ... go to Isaiah 41 ... go to Isaiah 41
So I went ... and I meditated ... and I continue to meditate which is why I'm now in front of my computer, it honestly helps me!!
*
*
"Do you not know? Have you not heard?
*
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
*
He will NOT grow tired or weary,
and His UNDERSTANDING no one can fathom.
*
HE GIVES STRENGTH TO THE WEARY,
and increases the power of the weak.
*
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
*
BUT THOSE WHO HOPE IN THE LORD,
WILL RENEW their STRENGTH.
*
They will SOAR on wings like eagles;
they will run and NOT grow weary,
they will walk and NOT be faint."

Comments