We have NEWS ... God MOVED hearts ...


THANK YOU Jesus for MOVING the heart of the DHS Director!
PRAISE Jesus!
YAHOOOOOOOO!! YIPPEEEEE!!!

There was some dancing happening today at work ....

We have our I-600 approval!!

AND AMAZING Romana also met with the Director of Immigration and they are asking for more verification for the other passports but NOT for Kody's! We are still guarding our hearts with this news because until Romana has Kody's passport in hand ... we won't really believe it ... and we are praying for the other precious kids for a MIRACLE with their extended process ...
IF Romana gets Kody's passport next week ... THEN Lord willing, Kody's paperwork will be completed and he can head home anytime after Friday June 13 ...

SO, we are still on our knees for Kody's passport ... and are trusting God's timing!!!!
"THANK YOU JESUS for the MIRACLE of Kody's passport moving ..."

YAHOOOOOOOO ....
YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!
Does anyone want to go to Ghana with me??
(THANK YOU Heidi for the awesome new pictures of Kody!)

Comments

Carrie said…
We are SO happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet this kid - he gets cuter every day, that's for sure! I can't think of anything more fun than going to Ghana with you. Something tells me Chris may think that 3 trips to Africa for me in a year might be too many...

Love you guys!
--Carrie
Anonymous said…
Hi! My name is Lori. You don't know me, but I am a friend of Tanya's and probably the newest family to start the process of adopting from Beacon House. Tanya directed me to your blog, so I have been keeping up with the prayer requests you have been posting. I rejoice with you that you got the approval. Kody is soooo cute! I love the different cultures represented in your family! Would love to chat with you and get to know some of the other Beacon families.
lori said…
sorry, i didn;t do that right, ... doing it again so you can reach me at my blog.
Heather said…
Oh.. great! I'm thrilled that one more line can be checked off for you guys! Bring on those I600 approvals! Still praying!

Heather

ps That guy is a cuteie!