Missing my son!


If truth be told, today is one of those days where I am barely holding on!
It is a day of heavy heartache!!!
Some days are easier than others, or maybe some days I feel like I have more strength than others!
I know God understand my sadness! In the middle of my heart aching, God has reminded me that in the same way that I long for Kody - He LONGS FOR ME!!! It has been a painful but good picture for me to have!
AWESOME Heidi just sent us these pictures!
I love the pictures!
They show how totally silly and totally adorable Kody is!

Comments

Unknown said…
Praying for you!! Thank you so much for sharing your heart and for sharing those adorable photos!!! Despite knowing your longing for him, I have to admit everytime I see a new picture of Kody I bust out laughing and smiling ~ he just does that to you doesn't he? :)

Soon, I know I'll see him in person!!!

Kathy

PS Think I told you that I'm just waiting on the passport now too.