Our little guy is MOOOVING ...

Kody is growing and growing ... it seems every week is bringing new growth and new explorations!!! He is eating his toes, standing holding on, holding his own bottle ... and Heidi just said that he is able to move himself across the bed on his belly!!!
YIPPEE Kody!

If truth be told, I would have to say that I WISH he were doing all of these things at home!!
I know I'm experiencing a level of grief, as I find myself grieving the fact that I am not getting to experience a lot of these precious firsts with Kody! Yes, I am completely thankful for all of the firsts that we will get to have with him!
I've thought a lot lately about what my HOPE is ... meaning what am I hoping for with when Kody comes home!!! Hope is a difficult thing to have in the midst of such uncertainty and in the middle of heartache!!! It is not that I don't believe that God can do anything, it is the fact that I know often things don't happen the way that we want them to for good reasons unknown to us!
So I've decided that MY HOPE IS THAT KODY WILL COME EXACTLY WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO!!! Do I secretly hope that that is next week! Do I pray that it is next week!! Yep, but I also in my heart know that it could be many months from now! So I hang on to my TRUE HOPE, and TOTALLY LEAN ON JESUS!! It is a day to day task these days!!


Sooooooooo if you could pray with us that would be AWESOME! It would be a TRUE GIFT to us! Please pray that God would move in the hearts of the people who currently are in possession of Kody's passport/application (I'm not sure who that is right now) ... that they would see the MIRACLE in Kody's life and that they would TRUST THAT MIRACLE and release Kody's passport! Please pray for PROTECTION over Kody's passport and please pray that Kody would come home exactly when he is supposed to!

Comments