Pink Lemonade Brigade!

THANK YOU Crayons for this GREAT idea and for letting us be a part of it (http://www.drinkcrayons.com/pinklemonadebrigade/)!!
And THANK YOU everyone who stopped by and bought some lemonade from either our stand or the stand of our friend's!
Between the two of our stands - a total of over $300 was raised for two different charities (Beacon House, and His Kids Our Homes)
When my sweet friend Kelli told me about a month ago that she was signing her kids up to possibly be one of the 1000 kids selected to receive a lemonade stand, I thought "oh, that is great, but I've got too much going on right now" ... my life in many ways feels on hold while waiting for Kody, although yest I am at the same time trying to CARPE DIEM! So when we received the e-mail that said we had been selected ... I was CONFUSED!!!
Well, my wonderful honey had signed us up!!! Go honey, GO!
And GO Bella, Faithie and Matteus!
What a GREAT job they did!!!
They were such troopers, us as a family decorating the stand, and them selling lemonade for almost 4 hours! They did a great job! We had complete strangers stop by, friends stop by, and then we had people from our community stop by and show their support of our kids! THANK YOU!

Comments

Giggles and Laughter! i jumped onto your blog tonight to get an update before we go to bed and PRAY for KODY'S Paperwork....and here you all are...Lemonade! THANKYOU and THANKYOU again and again for not just talking the talk but REALLY walking the walk of caring for the orphan and living out loud the love of JESUS! You know we are honored to call you friend....but really today I needed to see your great blog pics....of Kody being silly and the kids selling lemonade! SUPER!
C~