SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS!

WOW ... the BLESSINGS keep on coming!
Today 2 of my dearest friends, Amanda and Carrie threw me a baby shower!
Truly what a BLESSING it was and truly what a BLESSING they are!
They both SO inspire and encourage me by WHO they are and by the lives they live, as amazing women of God!
THANK YOU dear friends for the WONDERFUL shower and for showering me with so many sweet blessings for Kody!
THANK YOU also to ALL the dear friends and family who came to the shower and SO BLESSED me with not only your sweet and beautiful gifts for Kody, but also by your presence, words and constant support and encouragement of me (and Sam)!
We truly LOVE YOU ALL and I am SOOO thankful for each one of you ... Amanda, Carrie, Virgi, Abbey, Carrie, Kelli, Melissa, Kristi, Elizabeth, Tarrah, Ashleigh, Sarah, Rebs (& Gail), Isabelle, and mom!
Amanda and Tarrah made this BEAUTIFUL baby cake!!! Isn't it AWESOME!!
It was made out of diapers and beautiful baby items - THANK YOU SO MUCH for the MANY blessings for Kody!
So I wasn't able to get everyone's picture (sorry friends) ... here are the ones I was able to take ... I'm hoping none of you are going to mind having your picture on here :)




Comments

Heather said…
Ooh, how nice! Have fun washing and putting away all of your great treasures. Before you know it little Kody will be using all of those treasures... I can't wait!
Blessing was TOTALLY mine!
Showering you is EASY! Sitting in Amanda's house hearing family after family say "Sam and Maria inspired us to think and re-think what God was promting us to do with our care of the orphan" was INSPIRING once again!
You give God the Glory and you do all things (even the hard stuff) with honor and glory to GOD! Blessing to walk along side of you and pray along side of you!
C~