Victory in Christ!!


PLEASE PRAY WITH ME in the POWER given to us as daughters and sons of the ALMIGHTY !! Using this power please pray with me for Kody's passport!


God already has done a MIRACLE in Kody's life ... and I believe He is right now working on finishing that miracle!!!


I believe the enemy cringes at the miracle God has done in Kody's life, as it is evidence of God to not only us but to the nations!



“If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? ... Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:31-39


"Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:56

“Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. " 2 Corinthians 2:14

Comments

Jen said…
Maria, Ugg, I am so sorry that you do not have the passport yet. I know how hard this process is with getting different news on different days! :-(
I stopped by your blog thinking you would have had the passport by now. I am praying for this passport to be processed so your precious little guy can come home to his beautiful family. I am so thankful that in the meantime it sounds like he is in great care but he needs to come home!!!

Jennine
Rebecca said…
We are praying. Kody's passport was heavy on my heart yesterday.
Rebecca
the smiths said…
We are praying also, Maria! God is in control, as you so well know, and we'll trust that His timing is perfect (though at times this can be one of the most difficult things to trust). Keep your chin up!
The Princess said…
Maria (and Sam)
My heart does indeed hurt for you as you continue to wait and wait and wait. I know that precious time is slipping by as you wait. I PRAY that God will move hardened hearts and that the passport will be released soon. (In 10 years this WILL matter! :).

Amanda