ALL SOOOOOO worth it!



ALL WORTH IT ... words cannot describe HOW MUCH the beautiful smile of our precious son blessed me today!

This picture was in my in-box today, along with a few other pictures from AMAZING Heidi! I'm not quite sure how she finds the time with 2 active babies, and 3 active teenagers! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW, she is SUCH a GIFT, BLESSING ... THANK YOU Jesus for Heidi!


Sooooooooooo much has happened in our hearts in the last few days I could blog for hours to describe it all! I thought though this song by Chris Tomlin describes it best ...


"How Can I Keep From Singing"

There is an endless song echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring
And though the storms may come
I am holding onTo the rock I cling



How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing



I will lift my eyes in the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives
And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give


I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there

I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer

I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I knowThat I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne


Despite the excruciating pain that at times overwhelms my heart, I am SINGING!!!!


And despite the enormous financial obstacles of the next year for several different reasons; the obstacle of leaving my 3 children here at home AND finding care for them; the obstacle of it being Kody, me and Jesus in Ghana for a month in 90 + degree weather :); and despite the reality that I might spend a month in Ghana and have to come home WITHOUT our son - WE HAVE DECIDED TO TRUST GOD'S LEADING AND ARE TAKING A LEAP OF FAITH!!! If Kody's passport does not come in the next couple of weeks, then unless God closes the door I will fly to Ghana for the month!
And I'm STILL SINGING!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Comments

A. Gillispie said…
Good grief! How does he keep getting cuter each day?! Seriously, I consider myself an athority on beautiful babies (since I have three of the most beautiful! LOL!) but Kody takes the cake!!!
And take heart sweet Maria! August is the coolest month of the year in Ghana! It will feel much different than when you were there last time (but you'll still sweat your tail off)!
Anita
Rebecca said…
Kody is so adorable. I am sure you want to scoop him up.
I am sure you have a hard time making it through the grocery store now with your beautiful children but when Kody comes home you'd better plan more time to go places!
Praying for peace and clarity!
Rebecca
Jen said…
Maria- any news yet on the passport? I am watching, waiting and praying with you...

Jennine