God IS near to the brokenhearted!


“The eyes of God are on the righteous, and God’s ears are open to their cry. The face of God is against evildoers, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. When the righteous cry for help, God hears, and rescues them from their troubles. God is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit.”
Psalm 34


A couple of weeks ago someone reminded me of this Scripture, it has constantly been on my heart lately! God hears my cries, and is always right there with me! For different reasons, leaving my family (my children and husband) and what I think could possibly lie ahead for me in Ghana, these days I have moments where I feel COMPLETELY overwhelmed ... and I literally need to refocus my focus ... at which point I feel God helping me pick myself up!


"Those that WAIT UPON THE LORD WILL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH ," I have daily lived this for the last several months, but especially even more so in the last few days!


We are praying for GOD TO MOVE THE MOUNTAINS and for God to provide Kody's passport! At the moment, Sam is praying that when I arrive on Thursday Romana hands me Kody's passport :) I am praying for WISDOM, DISCERNMENT, and PERSEVERENCE!!!

Comments