God loves us & takes care of our needs!




What a FAITHFUL and GOOD God we serve!

I soooooooo feel His provision and blessings!

THANK YOU for your prayers everyone who is praying, I can feel them!!


Although I have NO news about Kody's passport and although I miss my kids and husband - I truly am doing GREAT!


Kody really is AMAZING, ooohhh I can't wait for you all to meet him! You are going to LOVE him! He is SO sweet, fun and cuddly! He loves to be tickled, put ANYTHING in his mouth, play, laugh, make silly faces and talk! I wish I could say I understand him, but boy does it sound important, and boy is he passionate about it! It is the cutest thing :)


I'm trying to do what a friend of mine said to do, ENJOY!!! So I'm trying to enjoy being a single mom to one ADORABLE little guy!I


THANK YOU for all of your encouraging words!


Heidi and George's house is GREAT, and their housekeeper is fabelous as well! She has such a sweet spirit to her, and tells me she is praying for Kody to come home soon!


I'm waiting on Romana and Emmanuel to set up a meeting with Kofi ... no news yet on when!


Heidi and George left on Saturday ... sigh, how do you say goodbye to the family who saved your son's life! I don't have it figured out! Although I feel like I'll see them again! To me they are family! Although I'm hoping and praying it is not in 4 weeks :)


Yesturday was my first day by myself and I had 2 visitors! It was LOVELY! Romana stopped by which was so nice! And another adoptive mom who is here from Austria trying to do her daughter's paperwork came over as well! It was a great unexpected first day with Kody's WONDERFUL foster family!


I went to Beacon today for a visit! Soooo many sweet kids ... if I can get them to send ... I'll send you some pics K and R :) If anyone else wants pictures of referred kids, let me know :) I met some new kids, one of which was avery sweet, fun, spunky, and energetic little girl! She has the best laugh and was so sweet with all the babies - very thoughtful and caring towards them! She gave Kody hugs and kisses, it was very sweet! At first she was very quiet but once she warmed up, it was almost like she couldn't stop smiling and laughing! She sure left an impression on my heart!


SOOOO many children WAITING for their forever familes ... here in Ghana and all over the world!!


BLESSINGS from one THANKFUL and feeling PROUD mamma in Ghana, to one ADORABLE baby boy!!!!


P.S. More likely "yes"

Comments

Maria! Way to go you awesome momma! Boy, either our hearts connect or I know your ideas...but I see alot to read between the lines in this post.
(LOL) you are amazing and my heart aches for what you are being able to do right now. BH is in my everyday and it is good to know that you are able to live it right now. I know I do not have to tell you to kiss your kody-man, but snuggle some kisses in from all of us. Victoria remembers his first weeks of life and praises God when she gets to hear what is happening now. LOVES from the Blaske's
Unknown said…
Yes, you are right, God loves us so and our needs will (and are) being met. In fact, God has used you to help us with our son!!! Thank you Maria for keeping us connected to him and for your encouragement to us and to him!!! Prayer over him would be appreciated. We got home yesterday from an incredible time at CREATION! Good to have a bit of a distraction too, with no computer I was unable to check your blog 10 times a day ;) Keep your friend that said to enjoy, great and true advise for you. Love on Kody and don't stop. This is such a special time. We are fighting the fight with you in prayer, covering you, your family and everything and anything that has to do with passports. I do pray your next post tells us when you and Kody are coming home! My heart's desire is to you see you, your family & Kody at the fair with Moses in tow for us. Oh my, how his pictures make me smile and usually cause me to bust out laughing, I can't wait to see what he does in person to me!! I also know my plans may not be God's so I pray that God's will be done and that all that is not of God be washed away!

Thank you again and love to you.

Kathy
Rebecca said…
Maria,
Thanks so much for sharing your heart with us. We are so happy that you are enjoying your time with Kody. And what a blessing that by the time you arrive home, you will know him so intimately and he will know you?
Thanks so much for seeing the boys and taking pictures. It is such an amazing thing to know that you have seen and touched them-- a blessed connection.
Unfortunately, unlike Kathy I did have access to my computer to check your blog repeatedly so today I have a full day planned:)
Praying for your meeting- that it be scheduled soon and for it to be a formality with the passport issued when you arrive.
Praying, Praying!!
Rebecca
Kristin said…
Oh, Maria, I am praying with you each step. (And checking your blog obsessively for news, just like the others :) You have stepped out of comfort zones in your life and the things you have learned about God will be with you forever. I pray you can cling to the good in all of this and that KODY'S PASSPORT WOULD BE HANDED TO YOU TODAY!

Thank you for sharing your journey and your heart.

Kristin
The Princess said…
Great to hear from you, friend! I can't wait to meet Kody, he sounds like such a little charmer!!! Phil and I pray for you everynight with the kids, but last night Evalin prayed for you and Kody...it was so precious! She prayed for your safety, that Kody would be safe, that he would "get his paperwork quickly" and for the rest of your family one by one. It was a lengthly prayer!!! I am praying for you today (Tuesday).
Becca M. said…
Well, been reading your blog now for a couple weeks (after linking to it from the HisKidsOurHomes site) and thought I'd let you know that I've been praying for you and your family! Kody is truly one of the cutest kids I've ever seen!

Love reading your posts and your complete relinquishment of the situation to God... He will bring you and Kody home in His time!

Becca (and Dusty Manderson)